Date to be confirmed, registration opens in the next weeks.
During the Applicant Seminars, participants will have the opportunity to take part in several plenary and break-out sessions dedicated to different aspects of the EUI – Innovative Actions. They will receive information about its goals and rules; thematic coverage and main features of EUI - Innovative Actions; the topic of the 1st Call; as well as technical information related to the projects: application form; intervention logic; finance, eligibility rules, project budget; transfer mechanism; knowledge and communication.
Additionally, upon registration, based on a first-come-first-served principle, and considering the priority given to the urban authorities, interested participants can also register to 30-minute one-to-one sessions with the EUI Permanent Secretariat members and discuss their project proposal. These one-to-one sessions will take place right after the closure of the Applicant Seminar and there will be a limited number of spots available.
Four Applicant Seminars will take place on the following dates and locations:
- 19th October 2022 Brussels, Belgium
- 8th-9th November 2022 Vienna, Austria
- 29th-30th November 2022 Sofia, Bulgaria – date to be confirmed; registration opens in the next weeks.
- 6th-8th December 2022 in Vilnius, Lithuania – date to be confirmed; registration opens in the next weeks.
- European Urban Innovative