ManagEnergy Master Classes aim to equip Energy Agencies and Regional and Local Authorities across Europe with the skills and knowledge to foster, stimulate and develop sustainable energy projects in Europe. Designed to build the capacity, expertise and knowledge of energy agencies’ staff, these Master Classes also present opportunities for networking with peers.
After 2 successful editions, the ManagEnergy Master Class will be back from the end of January 2024 for 3 days of intense training on One-Stop-Shops (OSS). This Class will again be delivered in a blended learning format:
- A first online session will take place on 31 January 2024 morning;
- The second session is face-to-face in Brussels on 14-15 February (one and a half day);
- The third and final session will be online on 28 February.
The format of the classes includes problem-solving exercises, workshops, case studies and guest lectures from agencies and organisations relevant to energy investments.
Module content and objectives
This module focuses on the design, development and operation of One Stop Shops (OSS). While significant focus is given to OSS in the residential retrofit sector, the module will also consider use of OSS on other areas e.g. heat, energy communities, SMEs etc. This module will address market analysis, definition of OSS model appropriate to the sector/region, scope of operations of OSS (from advice through to technical support to finance). Financial models for OSS and risk assessment including technical, financial, organisation, policy.
On completion of this module, participants should be able to:
- Critically evaluate the local/region/national conditions for the establishment of an OSS in their region;
- Develop an outline business plan for the development of an OSS in their chosen thematic area e.g., retrofitting;
- Interrogate potential funding sources/programmes and develop a high-quality proposal to fund the OSS establishment;
- Analyse key legal, human resource and financial considerations in relation to establishment and operation of an OSS, including risk management planning;
- Appraise opportunities for collaboration with relevant regional stakeholders.
- Financial support available
- Financial support (up to a maximum of €550) is provided to participants for travel and accommodation costs.
Participants who complete the Master Classes will receive a Digital Badge attesting their participation.
Interested to apply? Fill in the application form by 8 December to secure your spot!
Find more information here!